Brimstone Press enables writers to self-publish and market their books
within an environment of shared expertise and experience.
Explore our Book, Author and Events pages—you
can buy books from our Online Bookstore, Contact
an author, or Contact us.
- You can publish your book as a Brimstone Press title,
sharing imprint, ISBN, website, publicity, sales and experience
(see our Advice page). You produce your own book, to the standards
of Brimstone Press, publicise it through our pages, and, of course,
sell it on this site.
- You can establish an author page and use it to promote
yourself, your activities and publications. It can include (for
example) biography, photographs, excerpts from your writings, works
for sale, links to your e-mail, your blog and any other sites where
your work is represented.
As a Brimstone Press author, you have:
- an Author page on which you can promote yourself, your activities and publications. It can include (for example) biography, photographs, excerpts from your writings, works for sale, links to your e-mail, your blog and any other sites where your work is represented.
- a Book page, including information, cover image, and everything you want to say about your book.
- the opportunity to have up-to-date information about yourself and your work on our News and Events page.
- access to our Shorter Works page, where we present other work of interest by our authors.
- your book for sale in our Online Bookstore. Please note that all the price of your book goes to you - we do not take a penny for this facility.
- use of the brimstoneauthors.com website to share information on your literary activities and opinions.
Brimstone Press is run by authors for authors. You can find out more about self-publishing and what we offer on our Advice page.
For more information, Contact us.